1/2 cup (113g) vegan butter3/4 cup (150g) brown sugar, packed1 tbsp (15mL) vanilla extract1 tbsp non-dairy milk (I used almond, unsweetened) 1 cup (150g) all purpose flour1/4 tsp salt [rml_read_more]1/2 cup (80g) vegan chocolate chips1 and 1/2 cup (240g) vegan chocolate chips (or broken up dark chocolate bar)
- In a stand mixer, or by hand, beat the softened butter, sugar, vanilla, milk and salt just until smooth and combined
- Add the flour to the above mixture and combine
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips
- Quickly, so the butter doesn’t melt, roll the dough into small egg-like shapes and place on a cookie sheet w/parchment paper
- Place the filled cookie sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Melt the rest of the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl- at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth
- Use two forks to dip each ‘egg’ into the chocolate and completely cover them. This is messy (but delicious)!
- Place the ‘eggs’ into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, until the chocolate hardens
- Serve as a delicious vegan treat!