The domain name https://www.circeehealth.com/ is owned and managed by Circee Health, a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
- Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011;
What is Personal Information?
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a natural person. Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information. The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- Financial Information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment;
- Instrument Details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric Information;
- Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data
Did you use Google to sign into Circee Health website?
If you did, you can revoke access to it by folloing the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Google Account Settings page by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner of any Google page and selecting “Manage your Google Account.”
- In the left-hand menu, select “Security.”
- Scroll down to the section labeled “Third-party apps with account access” and click on “Manage third-party access.”
- Here, you’ll see a list of all the apps and websites that have access to your Google Account. To remove an app’s access, simply click on it and select “Remove access.” You can also see more information about each app, including when it last accessed your account and what kind of data it can access.
- To further secure your account, you can also enable two-factor authentication, review your account’s activity, and set up alerts for suspicious activity.
By regularly reviewing and managing the apps that have access to your Google Account, you can help protect your personal information and ensure that only the apps you trust can access your data.
Here is an article that explains the various privacy controls and tools that Google provides to help users manage their data and control who has access to it. It covers topics such as:
- The Google Privacy Checkup tool, which helps users review and adjust their privacy settings
- The My Activity dashboard, which lets users see and manage their activity across Google services
- Google’s security measures, such as two-factor authentication and encryption
- Tips for staying safe online and protecting your privacy
Overall, the article emphasises Google’s commitment to protecting user privacy and providing users with the tools they need to control their data and stay safe online.
What information does Circee Health collect?
We do not collect personal information from our Users unless they register for use of any of the Services, and/or make any payment or donation towards such services. We capture name, address, and other demographic information that is voluntarily provided, and may obtain other information that will help us tailor communications to your interests.
How does Circee Health use information that is gathered?
We use your information to send you details about our Services campaigns, events, and activities, volunteer opportunities, action alerts, and opportunities to support our lifesaving work. Circee Health also aggregates and uses information gathered to measure interest in and use of our Services, as well as to improve our ability to serve our Users.
Does Circee Health use “cookies” on the website/services?
Is information shared with other organizations?
How does Circee Health Protect my information?
Circee Health is protective of the information gathered from users of its Services. Our Serviceshave security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. Our Web server is located in a locked, secure environment.
Does Circee Health rent, sell, or trade my information?
Updated: March 08, 2023.