931 179 1009
932 617 9380
Why Engage Us?
Dr. Jenny offers a non-judgmental space for patients. She explains her medical decisions and welcomes questions or concerns. We value building a strong, long-term partnership with all of our patients. We want to get to know you and your goals, so that we can work together to achieve optimal health. Dr. Jenny prioritises natural and alternative treatments before medications. We also have a dedicated lifestyle medicine team on hand to provide comprehensive support and guidance. Think of us as your medical home!
What is an Internal Medicine Doctor?
Dr. Jenny is not just a paediatrician, but Internal Medicine MD too. An Internal Medicine doctor specialises in adult medical care, diagnosing and treating complex health problems affecting internal organs and systems. They can handle patients in a typical GP office, to speciality disease clinics, all the way to ICUs.
List of Services
- General check-ups for preventive care
- Adult vaccinations, including influenza
- Treatment for common illnesses like cough/cold, influenza, rash, ear pain, headache, etc.
- Urgent care for conditions such as severe headache/migraine, skin lacerations, vomiting/dehydration, bladder infections
- Diagnosis and treatment of dermatological issues such as acne, mole evaluation, abscess/infection
- Discussion and treatment of obesity/weight gain
- Coordination of care for diabetes, heart disease, celiac, asthma, kidney disease, and more
- Management and diagnosis of thyroid disorders
- Basic GYN care, including pap smears and treatment of heavy/irregular periods and PCOS
- Evaluation of dementia/Alzheimer’s
- Psychiatric treatment for anxiety/depression, adult ADHD, binge eating disorder, and insomnia
- Treatment for IBS, fatty liver, and chronic gastrointestinal issues
- Blood test/imaging evaluations, even if ordered by other physicians
- Pre-travel advice
- Home visits
- Telemedicine visits